- From the political angle, how are candidates, campaigns and parties adapting their outreach strategies to the fact that more and more new voters are from minority groups? (There’s evidence that they’re not adapting fast enough.)
- For businesses trying to increase market share, how can they tap into this opportunity from a cultural marketing standpoint? What approach is better, a so-called “total market” approach or a more “segmented” marketing?
- And how does any kind of organization ensure it’s communicating with all and not treating multicultural communications as an afterthought?
- The benefits of bilingualism Other languages than English are already spoken in one of every five homes in America
- NFL’s Futbol Americano strategy spotlights Broncos’ Latino players
- Amazing facts about the Spanish language in the digital era
A skilled workforce is a key to a strong economy. Yet, as the research shows, the lack of qualified talent in Colorado is inhibiting business growth. The pandemic has further…
Change is hard. It’s even more challenging to sustain and build on positive change over time. These 10 steps offer a roadmap for creating and maintaining Perpetual Movements that drive change for good.
In 2020, as concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic rippled worldwide, youth audiences turned to digital campfire platforms.