Are you looking for a job that allows you to use your office management/bookkeeping skills, take on new challenges, and contribute to advancing important public issues? This position could be for you!
SE2 currently has an opening for an office manager and bookkeeper. This position reports to and partners with SE2’s Chief Financial Officer, Controller, and other leaders to support the company’s accounting/finance functions and manage its Denver office. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and performing general office duties (e.g., filing, greeting visitors)
- Procuring supplies/furniture as needed
- Processing accounts payable
- Supporting the CFO/Controller with processing of accounts receivable
- Other special projects as needed
- 3+ years of bookkeeping and office coordination/management experience
- Familiarity and experience using Excel and integrated accounting platforms (e.g., QuickBooks)
- Excellent written and oral communicator, with superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- High school diploma or equivalent
Salary, Benefits, How to Apply
Salary is $45,000-55,000. This is a hybrid work-from-office/work-from-home position.
Benefits include but are not limited to PTO; medical, dental and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account; short-term and long-term disability; group term life insurance; 401k with employer match; and paid time off for volunteering.
This position is open to all qualified candidates. SE2 is an equal opportunity employer and values individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. To apply, send cover letter and resume to Jobs@SE2changeforgood.com. Deadline is May 6, 2022.