- “Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States.”
- “Great Outdoors Colorado has permanently protected more than 1 million acres of open space.”
- “Working with more than 2,300 small businesses, Colorado Lending Source has helped create and retain nearly 20,000 jobs during our 20 years in business while pumping more than $900 million into Colorado’s economy.”
- Make it big. Show just how big a number is by putting it in the context of things people can relate to or visualize. One of our examples can be seen here.
- Make it local. Compare your number to places or things in your local community that people are familiar with (“could fill every seat in Coors Field three times”).
- Make it personal. Illustrate your numbers with a story of one person who was impacted. People remember stories and images long after they forget data and figures.
A skilled workforce is a key to a strong economy. Yet, as the research shows, the lack of qualified talent in Colorado is inhibiting business growth. The pandemic has further…
Change is hard. It’s even more challenging to sustain and build on positive change over time. These 10 steps offer a roadmap for creating and maintaining Perpetual Movements that drive change for good.
In 2020, as concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic rippled worldwide, youth audiences turned to digital campfire platforms.