- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, a national organization that board certifies veterinarians in several areas of specialty internal medicine. SE2 was engaged to assess the association’s communications and provide recommendations for how it can enhance its outreach to key audiences.
- Colorado Apartment Association, a non-profit trade association representing the multi-family housing industry. The association engaged SE2 to develop messages and a communications roadmap. This work will lay the foundation for the organization’s social media, media relations, and other outreach.
- Colorado Department of Human Services’ Office of Early Childhood, SE2 is working to raise awareness of the new Early Learning and Development Guidelines for children from birth through third grade. This will include a communications plan, message development, branding and the creation of materials and online resources to inform parents, educators and other providers about how they can apply the guidelines at home or work.
- Colorado School of Mines Alumni Association, which retained SE2 to design a comprehensive membership development campaign, including customized direct mail and email.
- Donor Alliance, the federally designated, nonprofit organization that facilitates the recovery and donation of organs and tissues in Colorado and Wyoming. SE2 is working with Donor Alliance to develop culturally relevant messages and materials to inform and educate Hispanics about organ and tissue donation.
A skilled workforce is a key to a strong economy. Yet, as the research shows, the lack of qualified talent in Colorado is inhibiting business growth. The pandemic has further…
Change is hard. It’s even more challenging to sustain and build on positive change over time. These 10 steps offer a roadmap for creating and maintaining Perpetual Movements that drive change for good.
In 2020, as concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic rippled worldwide, youth audiences turned to digital campfire platforms.